Betstar also tries to differentiate itself from other Australian sports betting sites by sending out offensive emails and publishing humorous sports news on its Betstar Blast blog. Not everyone likes these e-mails and blogs, but sometimes Betstar manages to hit the right note with some very funny punting related stuff.
Many Australian punters will be happy to know that, like Ladbrokes, Betstar offers an ATM card that provides direct and instant access to your winnings and account balances at ATMs or in shops at Eftpos machines anywhere in the world that accepts Visa. This is a very popular move in the sports betting industry in Australia, as there is nothing more annoying than withdrawing your winnings within three days.
Betstar - The positives
* Simple and efficient interface for betting
* Betstar ATM card allows instant withdrawals
* Belongs to a highly trusted giant British bookmaker
* Lots of betting options on horse racing
Betstar - Cons
* No live sporting events
* Sometimes annoying marketing emails