We provide services such as home inspections in Sydney, as well as building inspections and so much more, carried out by certified and qualified inspectors, and we have more than 30 years’ experience in the industry. Our reports are thorough, and we make sure you have all the details you need to make that all important decision.
Here’s why you need a home or building inspection in Sydney before making your purchase:
• It gives you negotiating power, and can help you negotiate the price of your intended purchase by knowing the ins and outs of the building.
• It is cost effective, because unforeseen repairs can cost you a lot in the long run.
• Knowing what defects the building has can give you control over the clauses of your agreement where you can request the seller to carry out these repairs before any money even exchanges hands.
• We have the required experience to know when something is not right.
The My Home Inspection team will thoroughly assess the internal and external aspects of the home including any garages and outbuildings situated on the property within 50 meters of the main residence.
Our team of professional inspectors offer the following services:
• Pre-Purchase Building Inspections in Sydney area with comprehensive reports.
• Timber Pest Inspection Services.
• Spa & Pool Inspection Services.
• Strata Reports in Sydney.
All reports are quoted with a fixed price and completion time, and there are no hidden costs involved. We are based in Sydney’s Northern Beaches; we work across the Sydney Metropolitan area and the Central Coast.
Buying a new home is one of the most important decisions you will make, and a new step for you and your family. Don’t let this new adventure be marred by unexpected costs and unpleasantness with repairs and damages that could have been avoided. Let us at My Home Inspection help you make the best decision when it comes to your new home.