Barista Basics Cost : $120 (Spring Special Sale)
Class Duration : 3 Hours
CBD College Barista Hotline Numbers:
HOTLINE : 1300 366 218
HOTLINE : 1300 838 962
It is a 3-hour barista experience that actually teaches you how to identify all the key variables that go into making espresso-based coffee then moves on to instruct you on putting all of those variables together at speed to make excellent finished coffees.
The key variables that go into making espresso-based coffee:
• Amongst other things;
• using fresh coffee
• using the right amount of coffee
• using the right particle size (grind of the coffee)
• using the right group handle
• tamping correctly
• having the right programming on the volumetric keypads on the espresso machine, therefore getting the right volume of espresso
• using the correct drinking vessel to pour
• using the correct milk texturing techniques
• executing the pour properly and promptly after extracting the espresso
• presenting the finished coffees properly
• using a clean espresso machine/grinder with the right temperature and pressure
Barista Basics has evolved over the last 5 years. What started as a "learn to froth, adjust the grind and make coffee" course has now extended well beyond that into a power session that combines cutting-edge barista techniques with expert knowledge and advice.
CBD College is an Australian RTO (91399) specialising in Barista, First Aid, Cert IV TAE, Cert IV WHS, Diploma WHS, Adv Dip WHS, Whitecard, RSA and RCG Courses.
Sydney Training Location:
428 George Street,
Sydney, NSW, 2000